Sunday, 1 September 2013

Batman, Gotham City needs you!

I went to the fancy dress party and I have to admit, I didn't make any of my costume, though I did substitute the boots for the boot covers. I also didn't make my partners outfit either, that was a stoc one bought from Argos but I did buy him another utility belt. The one is came with was foam and looked really bad so I bought one with pockets so he can carry his own things around rather than handing them to me as usual.

So I thought I would post and share some of the photos from the night.






The last one I decided to caption;

Feel free to click the image and vote for it on Cheezeburger

2 comments:

  1. Did anyone get flattened by the Batmobile?

    (joke only works for those who've seen the Ultimate Showdown)

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete