Front head to toe, Meryl in red, Johnny in yellow and purple for both.
- Wig - Sorted
- Bandana - I'm going to make this with a short strip of material, same fabric used for tops, and I'm going to have it so most of it is elastic apart from the front, why? Because I can't understand how so many Meryls have managed to get that bandana to look right with their wigs.
- Bullet earring - Not even looked at this yet, not a priority but it would be nice.
- Balaclava - Sorted
- Sunglasses - Had a quick look around originally but not looked since, I might get my partner to look seeing as I am doing everything else.
- Shirt - The spandex didn't dye well, so I am going to try again but dye it all black for the black tops of the shirts. I've bought some material off Ebay, they said stretch cotton fabric so I got 4 metres. However, it has no give no matter which way you pull it so I think I will press stud the neck to make it tight yet so we can get in and out of it.
- The attack plate carrier - Slightly too green but thanks to a budding cosplayer on cosplay island they suggested Krylon sand coloured paint and spray all my accessories so they match.
- Foxhound badge - Sorted
- Holster - Going to buy 2 drop leg holsters and turn one into a chest holster
- Skin tight 'gloves' - Like the shirt, this will be out of cotton now and we will see how it turns out.
- Keyboard - To be fair, I completely forgot this part!
- Green gloves - still looking for something similar
- Tan trousers - Ebay
- Utility belt - Going to be web strapping and a buckle. Job done
- Things to hang of Johnny's belt - Ebay or sod it
- Evasion bag - I've found a haversack bag that I'm going to use as a substitute.
- Backpack - Need to look into this one, I may make it out of cardboard, cover it in fabric and spray it.
- Drop Leg holster - Ebay
- Drop leg platform - After spending a lot of time staring at Meryl I realised she doesn't have a drop leg holster but a kind of ammo pack as she has a DE down her left leg and one on her check. Ebay again.
- Knee pads - Eby again
- Boots - Ebay!
- Weapons - I'm going to make a papercraft Desert Eagle and buy a XM8 toy and spray paint it. Job done.
Theres a lot of buying and making I still need to do but without a sewing machine I can't make the tops and I need to work out what is a priority for our costumes, such as the trousers are more important than the knee pads if you know what I mean.
Fingers crossed will get a lot more done soon!