Saturday, 16 March 2013

Birmingham MCM March 2013


I'm back from the Birmingham MCM with sore toes from my shoes but it was a good day out.

There were a lot of cosplayers and some had fantastic costumes. I also came back with a Pikachu hat and a Metal Gear Solid key ring.

Most of my photos are on video now but if there are any photos anyone wants message me. I finished my costume last night, a bit last minute I know but I was trying to dry it after I gave it a wash in tea to make it look a bit more dirty than the clean white Wonderland one. I've attached the video form my youtube channel below but here's a couple of photos of me and my sister from the day.


Me on the left, my sister on the right
I got to meet Spiderman!


Seeing Double

Me and my sisters are not posers, we just kind of stood and smiled in the same way in every photo that was taken of us.

Next year my partner said he wants to take part as well so we'll have to see what we will cosplay as together, I think Johnny and Meryl from Metal Gear Solid comes to mind but we will have to see. =)

2 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to understand what my expression is supposed to be in that photo of us stood with Harley Quinn!

    :)

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably how did I get dragged into this again?

      Delete