Thursday, 28 June 2012

Cosplay Update

With a lot of things going off in my personal life, what with my driving test and so getting my car on the road, I have not had the time or the money to be able to put anything towards my cosplays. I have bought a couple of online patterns to use as a base for my Ada cosplay but that's about it really. I have also found a website that does character specific wigs where I could get an Ada wig for $66 or about £45 so I am going to save up towards getting one, rather than my usual just spending the money when I get it seeing as i now need to pay for a car.


I have had a lot of thoughts on who I would like to cosplay as but its not just the time and money it's also when do I wear my cosplays. I have got a costume I am putting together for my boyfriend of Little Red Riding Hood, and I mean me wearing the costume for him not for him to wear if you know what I mean.

One I really would love to cosplay as in the very far future, I would love to cosplay as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, whether it be her blue outfit or the yellow dress. That cosplay for now is just a dream in the distant future =(

Hell, I'll even cosplay as the one below right if I have to =) Artwork is by J. Scott Campbell, and I love this picture! 


 





Hell, I'll even cosplay as the one below if I have to =) Artwork is by J. Scott Campbell, and I love this picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment