Saturday, 14 April 2012

Cosplaying and Me

I thought I would start another blog abour cosplaying rather than just general stuff in my life like my other. The main thing is though, I am not the best cosplayer in the world. I'm not one of these people that spend hours and hours getting everything spot on down to the underwear and I don't mind admitting to it. Yes I wow and coo over these cosplays and the cosplayers btu I am not one of them, no where near their league as a lot of people are.

I do like cosplaying and who wouldn't in my opinion. Who doesn't want to run around dressed up whether it be publically or privately. It's just a bit of fun.

Now I ain't the most skilled cosplayer or have many costumes under my belt but I do try and I like to try and suggest to others ideas when they are stuck for what to do. I do read some Anime and Manga but really I am more of a game and Comic cosplayer or rather I would like to be. 

I will get round to doing mroe cosplaying, I have been to my first convention now at Birmingham MCM and loved it so I'm considering what to wear to the next one but it depends on who I am with.

If I'm with my partner, I'm thinking Silk Spectre from Watchmen or Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3 but if it is my sister, then I'm leaning more towards Wonder Woman or something a bit mroe Girl Power! =D

 Here's Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3. The main challenges in this cosplay is finding a boilersuit or whatever you want to call it in that colour for a decent price and having the confidence to walk around wth my bra on show for the day.
 Wonder Woman, a simple yet effective costume. I don't know why I have chosen the one where Ia m closer to be naked for going round with my sister than I have with my partner but it's a fun cosplay and as I said, Girl power! =)
And here is the Silk Spectre or Sally Jupiter from Watchmen. I love her outfit so much and have already started on this cosplay. I've got the wig and everything it's just a matter of making the dress and styling the wig, then there's just other little bits and bobs to go with it.














I do hope to one day get on with my cosplaying and make my skills better.

Will post more of my cosplaying adventures soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment